Friday, December 09, 2005

Matt Cameron is God

(so for that matter is Dana Carrey [Tool]) I'm ?????? as I work a two hour shift at the paradox this afternoon. I worked a catering gig last night and came home to a dinner party at the French house. ?????? we discussed French and English slang. Unfortunately, ?????? the slang I learnt. Somehow, our slang discussion devolved into a very long-winded ?????? and needlessly complicated debate about whether an idea that is "broad" could also be "deep". I was doing something in the kitchen through most of it, what I don't remember, but kept poking my head around the corner to interject when I felt particular statements to be excessively ridiculous.

Somehow I got off track. I started this post really just to remind everyone of the greatness of Matt Cameron. I was listnening to Soundgarden's "Fell on Black Days" and was reminded of the man's genius. His drumming is an integral part of the song. Anyways, that's really all I have to say.

No comments: