Monday, November 17, 2003

hello hello

(I say hello in red, the coloUr of love)

I spent a wonderful weekend with my girlfriend Kitty on the Oregon coast (Cannon Beach) celebrating our 1st anniversary. In actual fact, we spent but all of Sunday night there, however my delight in that night (and day) was so great that the rest of the weekend has been overshadowed into a blurry vague near-non existence.

I find myself now at school, dissapointed and morose. I do not want to be here (not really true). "These are not my walls, this is not my house." But really, I exargerate (as I am won't to do), my disdain is for the walls I've erected myself, the house of burdensome work that lies before me. Tonight I am rereading Waberi's "Cahier Nomade" in hopes that I will glean an abstract understanding (because there is no other) of its whole. Next follows the three page paper on "Cahier Nomade" and then a thorough reading of the first three chapters of a book by Derrida (I've forgotten the title). Top this all off with a little attic Greek and I might just catch a little sleep before the light of dawn.

No comments: