Thursday, June 12, 2003

Another day of work is over and I've been listening to "Moment of Truth" (Gang Starr (thank again Chris W)) and trying to organize my life; the perpetual struggle. Excuse the incorrect semicolon usage. Today the steps are small. After a finish relaxing I plan to organize the area that is my room. I'd have put that is quotes, but I hate quotes. Overused, essentially abused, at this point devoid of any proper meaning, so....okay I exagerate, and this rant ends here. (capital period if such a thing existed) This evening will probably see some reading and perhaps a movie. If I feeling ambition, I may sit down and try to watch 8 1/2 (Fellini). Otherwise I may go for some heartwarming entertainment from Kubrick. Reading will be the Linguistics textbook, THE Economist, and perhaps I'll break out the Sanskrit.

Hope y'all are well. I still am pretty sure no one reads this. Perhaps that's because no one knows about it (sauf Carl, Jedd, Ben). :)

No comments: