Thursday, June 05, 2003

Hello,

Wonderful day today. Spent a couple of hours out on the water on the Velocitas with Adam, Jedd, Sharon, and Kitty. Sunny and windy, couldn't really ask for better. We had to slab-reef the main, all of us got very wet, and our skin a little darker, and I'm still scratching salt off of my scalp. A very good first sail for Kitty.

Tomorrow Kitty and I will head back to Portland. Hopefully we will pick up the key to our apartment while passing through Seattle.

That's it for tonight and for my fist blog. I can't seem to organize my thoughts into anything that will pass through my consciousness and into coherent sentences, too much sun perhaps.


Wine stuff
Finally drank the vin santo that I brought back from Italy a few years ago. It was very interesting, if perhaps a little over the hill. I can't really give details as I don't know them (or remember them). What little I do know: vintage = 1992, Occio Pernice, Chianti Classico district,

No comments: