Thursday, June 12, 2003

Okay, so while I let my stomach do some work digesting the IHOP split decision (don't ask) I recently consumed, I'll meander my way through the memories of the last few days.
This past weekend, and I spent a wonderful weekend at Birch Bay. We went up Friday night after spending a couple hours in our new (and first) apartment. I believe the poker and drinking began the first evening. It was very nice to be playing with Parker, Jedd, and Chris again. Kitty did well for her first time out. Some beer was drunk, much shit was exchanged (in the verbal form), and generally through all the viscitudes, a good time was had by all. Hot dogs, Hot dogs, Hot dogs; along with oodles of vodka, Baci (clothed and naked, replete with spankings for the losers), swimming in the skibbies, and Kings (the drinking game (more nudity here)), that pretty much sums up Saturday. Oh, how could I have forgotten soccer. An excellent match, I believe the chinaman and the halfer beat out the white trash. MVP goes, hands down, to Kristina Gestaldo.
..................