Saturday, July 05, 2003

Happy 4th of July
So now my Canadian ass deserves a kicking. So be it. Today's been a nice day. Lots of good food. Oversized steaks, mushrooms (the cooking method would require multiple sentences), new potatoes, gravy (excessive perhaps), corn pudding, and apple pie. What is corn pudding you ask? A good question. It's one of those "Americana" dishes. To me, "Americana (I promise, that's the last time) means velveta and jello salad. Despite its brethren, corn pudding proved itself to be tasty and delicious. Other than the requisite fireworks, there was nothing else of note.
I can't sleep. That's about all I've got to say. It's really time to go to bed. There's only one solution. It's time to let my thoughts flow onto the page.

Don't worry, I don't plan on subjecting any of you to my prose.

Sleep well.

No comments: