Friday, July 04, 2003

Okay, so I need a title. No not me personally, I've already got enough of those, though an official one would be nice. But this blog thing needs a title. Anyone got any ideas? Soup has been criticized (rightly so) by two of you. And despite it's cuteness and momentary hilarity, "Mr. Cutey Pants Speaks Out" has stepped aside to be replaced by three pathetic little question marks. This is a desperate situation. Perhaps some of you have by now realized that the desperate situation is not my nameless blog, in fact I rather prefer it that way, but my idle time. I've done far too little today and now I'm trying to vindicate myself by giving the naming of my blog a sense of great import. If someone could please take care of this then perhaps I can get on to better things. Like learning an ancient language. Or perusing the declassified FBI files of famous people. Did you know that Nikola Tesla (the inventor of the tesla coil) and Albert Einstein both had FBI files? Probably not, and I'm not sure I really needed to know either. For some reason Philip K. Dick's file won't load....hmmmm...As you might surmise, today has been another day of not working. I spent a very enjoyable few hours at the Seattle Art Museum. I very much enjoyed the permanent Japanese and Chinese collections. There was also a particularly nice Warhol of Nixon. Overall, I can't say I was that impressed. Some nice things, but a lot of seconds (not so great pieces by great artists). I think it is perhaps time to head to bed. Sleep well.

No comments: