Saturday, July 19, 2003

I was remiss not to mention this in the previous post: Thanks to all of you who read this. Actually I somehow feel odd thanking people for reading what is in essence a journal, albeit an intentionally public one. Part of me tries to avoid those sort of egoistic aspirations. But, that said, I do appreciate all of you. A great big hello to Mr. Jericho, Dr. SARS and his Italian girlfriend, the Lobster man, the People's locksmith, the lovelorn lovers (there's two of you, you're in different cities, and the one closest to me isn't lovelorn anymore), my mental guitar chord library friend, and my Mrs. Pants. Hopefully no one has been left out, if so, it is not because I do not care, it is only because I have had far too much to drink.

"I leave when the pub closes"

No comments: