Thursday, September 29, 2005

evening

Someone came home crying this evening. I wasn't sure what to do. I do realise it till I heard them break out in sobs in their room. Sometimes, I just want to be alone and cry. Crying alone. And yet, I was tempedt to go and offer a should, or some bourbon.

Anyways, the person I though was crying just came down in her cute underwear and appeared not to have been crying, though I'm a little to drunk to tell from far away, especially without my glasses. We exchanged a few normal words, but I'm pretty sure it was her.

So now I'm outside. Listening to Honig on my ibook and typing this. Enjoting the cool evening air, without a care for my typos.

For the first time, I did lest than I was supposed to the paradox. oh my, was I tipsy. Counting one dollar bills has nevenr been so hard.

Jelly joe is on now so it's time to say goodnight to y'all. it's time to embrace the aching corner of my heart.

I hope you're well.

love ev

No comments: