Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sometimes the correct course in life is clear, and yet it can be the most difficult path to choose. Though the path may indeed be the goal, it is difficult to understand without a view of the end.

Smiling, with tears in my eyes, and nothing really to say, I sit here wishing I could talk to you. There are many possible referents for that "you". Chances are, if you're reading, it probably includes you (unless you got here by pressing that annoying "next blog" button).

Anyways, as I said, I don't really have much to say, but I think I'll continue rambling on, hoping that something will come up, or at least that I'll feel soothed at the end.

Oh yes, anyone have any good alternatives to capitalism? I've become something of a fan over the last few years, but I still long for a utopic world of rainbows and pots of gold for all.

No comments: